Expert AllianceExpert Alliance is the specialist consultancy established by Dr Alan James in 2002. Alan is one of the world's leading experts in Modern Mobility, GreenTech and Innovation. His CV is here. You can contact Alan here.
In addition to his consulting work, Alan is an investor in, and/or advisor to, a rigorously-selected portfolio of companies with the potential and the products to bring about major transformations. He focusses firstly on companies transforming healthcare from the treatment of illness to the promotion and preservation of wellbeing, and secondly on Mobility and GreenTech businesses creating Faster, Better, Cheaper and Greener transport, smart energy infrastructure, and a carbon-positive built environment.
In an advocacy role, Alan serves as the Institute of Directors Ambassador for Transport and Infrastructure for Yorkshire and the North East.
On the domestic scale, Alan publishes How To Electrify Your Life, Save Loads of Money & Save The Planet Too, to provide practical information on 'going green' by means of smart generation, storage and consumption of electricity in the home and in electric vehicles.
Expert Alliance has extensive experience in the following fields:
Transport & Infrastructure, with unique-in-world leadership expertise in all modes of fast ground transport:
- 300 km/h High Speed Rail – Project Director: HS2 the Stoke Route
- 500 km/h Maglev – CEO: UK Ultraspeed for Siemens/ThyssenKrupp Transrapid
- 1000 km/h Hyperloop – Vice President: Virgin Hyperloop One
Electric Vehicles (EVs) and Mobility as a Service (MaaS).
Economic development for cities, regions and countries.
Strategic advisory services for Governments and corporate clients.
CredentialsThe Expert Alliance track record of projects and assignments is here. Our work includes business planning, presentation and negotiation at the highest levels, including with Heads of Governments and multinational C-Suite executives.
In addition to expertise and leadership provided by Alan James himself, Expert Alliance assembles and leads teams of best-in-world specialists when required, for assignments range from multi-billion dollar infrastructure projects to ‘bottom of the pyramid’ economic development for people earning less than a dollar a day. Our core skills include:
- Defining projects including very large scale infrastructure programmes.
- Refining strategic, policy and financial business cases for companies and Government Departments internationally.
- Presenting with vision, precision and authority to decision-makers, including Heads of Government and C-Suite executives.
- Directing and fronting project promotion and communications campaigns include broadcast, print and online media.